Target Audience: All primary teachers and PE subject leaders
Facilitator: Sarah Moon, Regional Manager and real gym lead
Use your sports premium to achieve sustainable results!
What is real PE?
‘real PE’ is a unique, child-centred approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child.
It provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE.
What makes real PE unique?
real PE is, first and foremost, a philosophy and approach which aims to transform how we teach PE in order to include, challenge and support EVERY child. It supports teachers and other deliverers to make small changes that will have a significant impact on their learners.
To maximise learning and impact, real PE is supported by a 3-day programme of training and support, where delegates are introduced to a new approach to teaching PE.
real PE Showcase by Create Development from Create Development on Vimeo.
Cost for Practitioners
It costs £495 plus VAT for a delegate attending a Create Learning Community programme (3-days split over the school year) and includes:
- 3-days training (split over the school year)
- Unrivalled supporting resources
- Ongoing support
- Access to Jasmine – your real learning platform (one year licence) which includes:
– Assessment framework and tools
– Fully aligned curriculum map
– A Scheme of Work for your year group
– 36 weeks of interactive Lesson Plans
– Integrated videos
– Supporting tools and documents
Cost for Whole School Model
Different pricing structures are in place for school based programmes and includes Schemes of Work for all year groups, supporting resources listed above for all year groups and an impact report.
- £1,295* plus VAT – infant school
- £1,395* plus VAT – junior school
- £1,795* plus VAT – primary school
* Please note that schools must nominate at least one member of staff to attend a Create Learning Community in addition to a Whole School training day.