NEW: Headteacher wellbeing with Jenny Mosley
Course date: Monday 7th October 2019 – 1.15pm – 4.45pm
Course venue: Whitehall Primary School (TBC)
Target Audience: Primary and special heads, deputy heads, aspiring headteachers and NPQH delegates
Facilitator: Jenny Mosley
When: Monday 7th October 2019. 1.15 – 4.45pm
What is this course for?
This course is designed for school leaders and aspiring heads and is led by Jenny Mosley, the internationally renowned speaker and creator of the circle time approach to managing behaviour and school ethos and writer of ‘Turn your School Around’. The afternoon will focus on school leaders own wellbeing with the subtitle of: ‘We Need To Work On Ourselves First Before We Can Support Others’
Outline of the programme:
- Taking responsibility for our own energy and positivity.
- Bringing Mindfulness, through the Golden Moments philosophy, into our daily lives helps us keep a sense of perspective.Keeping the balance.
- To have any resilience we need a philosophy of life.
- What is self-esteem and how can we build it for ourselves first? How can we then apply this theoretical knowledge to our relationships with children and adults?
- The Five Qualities that enable people to stay calm when around them chaos may rage are: Managing Our Emotions, Developing Social Skills, Working On Our Self-Awareness, Being Enthusiastic And Motivated and Finding Empathy Within Us.
- How creativity and spontaneity can help us feel more powerful and ‘human’ – the William Glasser Model Of Fun.
- How to boost ourselves with a Daily Personal Care Plan – based on Jenny’s acclaimed ‘The Five Wells for Well Being’ – this can be shared with staff in a wellbeing staff meeting at a later date.
- Using energisers and calmers in our meetings to energise and calm others.
Book now using our secure online checkout.
You will not be required to enter payment details at this stage. We will send you an invoice for payment by cheque or bank transfer.
For further information, please e-mail BPTSA@bristol-schools.uk or just use the button!