- Ilminster Avenue E-act Academy
- (seconded to Perry Court in 2017-2018)
- Maths System Leader – E-act academies Bristol
- Year 6 teacher
Areas of expertise:
- Primary mathematics
- Lesson study / conferencing
- Improving teaching and learning
- maths subject leadership and raising standards
Fliss has led maths for over ten years in a variety of educational settings; ranging from a school in special measures, schools in areas of high social and economic deprivation, to being part of a team to be graded a ‘good’ school in 2014.
Her expertise lie in curriculum progression, models and images, conferencing as a form of assessment and leading on a lesson study model for school improvement.
She has also experience in triad teaching, team teaching and coaching. She’s been teaching in Bristol for over 14 years; largely in KS2.