Real PE programme of support – Learning Community Programme
Giving EVERY child the physical literacy, emotional and thinking skills to achieve in PE, Sport and life.
What is real PE?
Real PE is a unique, child-centred approach that transforms how we teach PE to engage and challenge EVERY child.
It provides fun and simple to follow Schemes of Work and support for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 practitioners that give them the confidence and skills to deliver outstanding PE. It is fully aligned to the National Curriculum and Ofsted requirements and focuses on the development of agility, balance and coordination, healthy competition and cooperative learning through a unique and market leading approach to teaching and learning in PE.
What makes real PE unique?
real PE is, first and foremost, a philosophy and approach which aims to transform how we teach PE in order to include, challenge and support EVERY child. It supports teachers and other deliverers to make small changes that will have a significant impact on their learners.
To maximise learning and impact, real PE is supported by a 3-day programme of training and support, where delegates are introduced to a new approach to teaching PE.
- real PE presentation – includes impact report, showcase video and brochure.
- Whole School real PE presentation
- real PE impact report – the Whole School model is supported by an impact report which celebrates improvements in staff confidence, pupil engagement, pupil progress and the broader impact of real PE across the school
- Sample Interactive Lesson Plan
- real PE – Early Years Foundation Stage/Key Stage 1
- real PE – Key Stage 2
- real PE FAQs
It costs £495 plus VAT for a delegate attending a Create Learning Community programme (3-days split over the school year) and includes a Scheme of Work for your year group and unrivalled supporting resources.
Cost for Whole School Model
Different pricing structures are in place for school based programmes and includes Schemes of Work for all year groups, unrivalled supporting resources and an impact report.
- £1,295* plus VAT – infant school
- £1,395* plus VAT – junior school
- £1,795* plus VAT – primary school