Last year we worked with Nrich to offer the 'Progression in Reasoning' course and this year we are working with Nrich again, offering Primary Maths Leader days.
This popular series has run in Cambridge for a number of years as part of Nrich’s Primary CPD menu. We are pleased to be able to offer this to schools in the South West.
It will be led by Fran Watson who delivered the popular 'Progression in Reasoning' programme for Bristol subject leaders in 2015/16.
Aim: To support Mathematics Leaders in nurturing confident, resourceful and enthusiastic teachers and learners of mathematics in their schools by:
• Enriching mathematical experiences for all learners.
• Offering challenging and engaging activities.
• Developing mathematical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Showing mathematics in meaningful contexts.
• Enriching the experience of the mathematics curriculum.